Me, not a fan of being in FRONT of the camera;)

About Vanity Photography

Vanity Photography, owned by Heather Georger primarily shoots natural light sessions (though studio sessions are available) of newborns, children, maternity, couples and families in Austin, Round Rock, Hutto, Taylor, Cedar Park, Leander, Georgetown, Pfluggerville, Texas and surrounding Central Texas areas. Vanity Photography also photographs High School Seniors, Engaged Couples, Bridals, Boudoir and Weddings.. Please contact Heather at heather@vanityphotography.net or 512-642-3270 to reserve your session today.

{Austin Senior Photographer} 2010 Senior Rep

I am sooo excited to share my first class of 2010 Rep! This is Julia and she was an absolute dream to work with!!!! She is involved with the dance team, the Lacrosse team, is part of NHS , involved in her community and so much more! I know that she has an amazing future in front of her!

It was so different for me to photograph someone I didn’t have to chase and make funny faces/noises at, but I LOVED it! I’m excited to dive into the Senior market here in Austin!

Thanks for stopping by the blog, make sure you leave J some blog love;)
jc-81cropcolorweb
jc-10funkywebjc-93funkywebjc-123cropwebjc-213cropwebjc-248webjc-293webjc-310web

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags:

Like this post? Share it!

• Facebook

Leslie posted the following on April 13, 2009 at 3:11 AM.

She is beautiful! I love the jumping one and that purple wall rocks!

Summer posted the following on April 13, 2009 at 3:14 PM.

These all look really great! Nice job, Heather! I love the jumping shot!

Renee W posted the following on April 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM.

What a beautiful girl and wonderful location! Great job!

Katherine Scruggs posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 11:45 AM.

She’s a gorgeous girl. Congrats on breaking into the senior market.

Manuella posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 11:47 AM.

She’s so pretty and these are all fabulous. Excellent work. I so wish seniors did this type of shoot here in Toronto.

evie posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM.

She’s gorgeous! I love the shot of her against the purple background. Beautiful!

Rhonda Imbeault posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 2:33 PM.

love all of thee. they are awesome. Beautiful girl

Kyla Branch posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 6:52 PM.

Love the one with the purple background. Awesome.

Tiffany posted the following on April 15, 2009 at 12:55 AM.

These look great and they’re so fun!

Schona Kessler posted the following on April 15, 2009 at 1:00 AM.

Love 5 and 7 but all are wonderful! What a great smile she has!

Carri Mullins posted the following on April 15, 2009 at 2:50 AM.

Wow. You got lucky to get such a great looking Rep. She is beautiful, and has a great smile. I really like that purple background.

Mel Chern posted the following on April 15, 2009 at 12:44 PM.

ADORABLE Senior!!! Your clarity, composition, and color are spot on and TO DIE FOR!!!! Awesome job to both the photographer and model!!!

Jill posted the following on April 15, 2009 at 11:06 PM.

Gorgeous! I like the one of her leaning against the brick wall the best. What a great variety of shots!

Ellen Dykstra posted the following on April 16, 2009 at 10:32 AM.

She is beautiful! Great variety with lots of fun color!

Laurie posted the following on April 17, 2009 at 6:43 PM.

Wow, what a great Sr. Rep! Sounds like she is as active and talented as she is beautiful. These all turned out super.

Christina R. posted the following on April 23, 2009 at 3:36 PM.

i love the one out of the car window.. that’s too cute!

Jeannette Chirinos G posted the following on April 24, 2009 at 3:35 AM.

she is beautiful
and this area is Austin? looks like wonderful, next time I go to Houston will stop by your city

Jeannette Chirinos G posted the following on May 5, 2009 at 12:44 PM.

she is beautiful
I love all your photos here
and I love the street, the walls, beautiful scenary you have