Me, not a fan of being in FRONT of the camera;)

About Vanity Photography

Vanity Photography, owned by Heather Georger primarily shoots natural light sessions (though studio sessions are available) of newborns, children, maternity, couples and families in Austin, Round Rock, Hutto, Taylor, Cedar Park, Leander, Georgetown, Pfluggerville, Texas and surrounding Central Texas areas. Vanity Photography also photographs High School Seniors, Engaged Couples, Bridals, Boudoir and Weddings.. Please contact Heather at heather@vanityphotography.net or 512-642-3270 to reserve your session today.

{Austin Photographer} Pictures of Hope

I am so pleased, excited and honored to announce that I have been accepted as a photographer for a new charity, Pictures of Hope. Pictures of Hope was founded by a very talented photographer, Sarah Ulrich out of Lincoln, Nebraska.

4x5cardback-copy

Please spread the word about this new organization to anyone that you think could benefit from it, please feel freel to link back to this post on your blog. This is a national organization, so even if you are not in the Austin area and are just stopping by to see my work, it would be appreciated if you could spread the word in your area too:)

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags:

Like this post? Share it!

• Facebook

Schona Kessler posted the following on April 22, 2009 at 6:37 AM.

Congrats! I just signed up last night. I totally agree how awesome this org. is!

Amy Dungan posted the following on April 22, 2009 at 12:26 PM.

This is wonderful. I may check into signing up here as well. I’d love to do something like this!

Mary posted the following on April 22, 2009 at 2:35 PM.

What a wonderful organization!! Will have to look into as well!!

Manuella posted the following on April 22, 2009 at 3:22 PM.

What a wonderful and kind thing to do for a family. I may look into doing something like this as well.

Amanda posted the following on April 23, 2009 at 2:22 PM.

I’m off to check out the org…as a former NICU mommy I would so love to be a part of this! I will spread away!

Rhonda Imbeault posted the following on April 23, 2009 at 5:33 PM.

Congrats how awesome!

Jenny Jardine posted the following on April 23, 2009 at 8:47 PM.

What a wonderful idea! Congrat’s!

Jenny Jardine posted the following on April 23, 2009 at 8:47 PM.

What a wonderful idea! Congrat’s!

Carri Mullins posted the following on April 24, 2009 at 12:30 AM.

What a great cause to be associated with. You and your work will be such a blessings to those families that are going through such a difficult situation. Good for you for becoming involved in this.

Renee W posted the following on April 24, 2009 at 3:20 AM.

What a blessing for these families to have photographers volunteering for this.

Jeannette Chirinos G posted the following on April 24, 2009 at 3:35 AM.

Way to go
congrats, this is absolutely precious for this moms

Tiffany posted the following on April 24, 2009 at 3:19 PM.

Good for you! That’s great!

Patricia posted the following on April 26, 2009 at 11:31 AM.

Another NICU mommy I can attest that photos are the last thing on your mind during this time. This is a wonderful idea and is sure to be an amazing organization.

Leslie posted the following on April 26, 2009 at 5:38 PM.

Thank you for being willing to bless these families. What an amazing gift.

Katherine Scruggs posted the following on April 28, 2009 at 10:57 AM.

Awesome thing to be a part of.

Mel Chern posted the following on April 28, 2009 at 1:25 PM.

Congratulations! What an honor and thank you for participating in such a worthwhile organization.

Charlotte Stringer posted the following on April 28, 2009 at 1:52 PM.

What a great organization… You are such a talented girl and will be such a blessing to so many! So glad you are a part of this!

Jennifer Fata posted the following on April 28, 2009 at 2:41 PM.

Congrats!

Adrianne posted the following on April 28, 2009 at 4:08 PM.

Great organization. They are lucky to have you.

Jordan posted the following on April 28, 2009 at 4:16 PM.

What a wonderful organization! Congrats!

evie posted the following on April 28, 2009 at 9:40 PM.

What a great organization, Heather! Thank you for sharing with us!

Jill posted the following on April 28, 2009 at 9:55 PM.

How special for the families!

Jeannette Chirinos G posted the following on April 29, 2009 at 11:28 AM.

wow… a wonderful cause for the organization
I wish they will be here too and I will sign up
wonderful images

Stephanie D posted the following on April 29, 2009 at 7:40 PM.

What an amazing organization! You have such a big heart!

Misty Sparks posted the following on April 30, 2009 at 2:26 AM.

I cannot say how great I think this charity is. My 3 year old son was born two days after his due date but was in NICU for 9 days following his birth due to some complications during his birth. It was so hard to see him hooked up to all of the machines and it was so scary when the machines would go off. My husband and I spent as much time as we could with him in there and we’d just stand beside him and bawl our eyes out. The nurses would make us leave and tell us we needed to get some rest and take care of ourselves because he needed us to be ok, too. We only had a little p&s with us to take some pictures of him with. After going through this, I’ve often wondered if anybody photographed the NICU babies. What a very special charity and I will be sure to spread the word. Congratulations for being accepted and I applaud all the people who help out the NICU Mommys and Daddys.

natasha posted the following on April 30, 2009 at 3:14 AM.

Im a nicu mom I would love to do this i will have to lool into it!!

Gillian posted the following on May 5, 2009 at 4:47 AM.

What a fantastic idea!! I might have to see if something like this exists in Australia! Congratulations!!

evie posted the following on May 5, 2009 at 1:43 PM.

Just wanted to pop bck over and let you know I’m doing it, too! Got the email today. Thanks SO much for sharing this because I have been looking for an opportunity to give back and this one looks perfect.

Kristin posted the following on May 11, 2009 at 9:54 PM.

Wish I had known of something like this when we were NICU parents. I’ll totally spread the word…