Me, not a fan of being in FRONT of the camera;)

About Vanity Photography

Vanity Photography, owned by Heather Georger primarily shoots natural light sessions (though studio sessions are available) of newborns, children, maternity, couples and families in Austin, Round Rock, Hutto, Taylor, Cedar Park, Leander, Georgetown, Pfluggerville, Texas and surrounding Central Texas areas. Vanity Photography also photographs High School Seniors, Engaged Couples, Bridals, Boudoir and Weddings.. Please contact Heather at heather@vanityphotography.net or 512-642-3270 to reserve your session today.

{Hutto Newborn Photographer} Sugar and Spice

and a perfect newborn session with the beautiful 6 day old Miss Sofia. We shot this session outside on mom and dads porch as the 90 degree weather was perfect and the natural light (which I ADORE) was yummy! I could have stayed and snuggled this cutie all day long!

sa-52websa-45softwebsa-11bwwebsa-56_squareweb

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

Like this post? Share it!

• Facebook

Meredith posted the following on July 13, 2009 at 5:27 AM.

I LOVE them all…. they are amazing!

Manuella posted the following on July 13, 2009 at 11:45 PM.

Absolutely scrumptious images, so yummy and delicious, all of them are perfect!

Mary posted the following on July 15, 2009 at 3:52 AM.

These are all adorable. But that third photo is heart-stoppingly beautiful. I love the contrast of textures – the knitting and the basket and that smooth baby skin. It looks great in b/w as well.

natasha posted the following on July 15, 2009 at 1:26 PM.

I love the first one that bow is too cute!

Evie Curley posted the following on July 16, 2009 at 1:56 PM.

oh my gosh, these are gorgeous!!! That b&w is incredible!

Stacey Lund posted the following on July 16, 2009 at 7:45 PM.

I love these. I can not even pick a favorite. The parents will be thrilled with these.

Tyjuana Hill-Smith posted the following on July 17, 2009 at 1:16 AM.

awwww…Sophia is a doll!

Cathy posted the following on July 21, 2009 at 12:49 AM.

Gorgeous, goreous, gorgeous!! You done good! No favorites over another. All are freat.

Kim Bradford posted the following on July 21, 2009 at 2:04 PM.

OMG…love, love, love your newborn photography!!! Great stuff!!

Renee W posted the following on July 23, 2009 at 5:48 AM.

These are beautiful!

Pingback from Happy 1st Birthday Sofia!!!!

[...] Sofia is 1 whole year today, can’t believe it’s been that long since I took her first photographs . Sofia’s mom says she is ALWAYS SMILING, takes NO CRAP from her siblings, always wants to [...]