Me, not a fan of being in FRONT of the camera;)

About Vanity Photography

Vanity Photography, owned by Heather Georger primarily shoots natural light sessions (though studio sessions are available) of newborns, children, maternity, couples and families in Austin, Round Rock, Hutto, Taylor, Cedar Park, Leander, Georgetown, Pfluggerville, Texas and surrounding Central Texas areas. Vanity Photography also photographs High School Seniors, Engaged Couples, Bridals, Boudoir and Weddings.. Please contact Heather at heather@vanityphotography.net or 512-642-3270 to reserve your session today.

It’s been a week

since the last time I took pictures of the pups. They are now 12 days old and have doubled in size over the past week. They are doing really well. Quinn is starting to open her eyes ever so slightly, I can’t wait til they are all open!

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

Like this post? Share it!

• Facebook

Paula posted the following on January 26, 2012 at 5:01 PM.

Oh my gosh they are adorable! I love the 2nd shot with the little guy rolling over!

Therese Marie posted the following on January 27, 2012 at 12:58 PM.

OMG sooo cute

Heather Puett - Marysville Washington Photographer posted the following on January 27, 2012 at 1:29 PM.

Great, now I want a puppy! These are so adorable. I LOVE the second one. Nice job.

Lisa Slugoski posted the following on January 27, 2012 at 2:22 PM.

OMG!! What sweet little guys!! This does nothing for my puppy fever… LOL

Erin Jacobs - Fort Collins Family Photographer posted the following on January 27, 2012 at 3:02 PM.

How adorable! Love the second one with him on his back!

Renee Giugliano posted the following on January 27, 2012 at 7:45 PM.

Oh, so sweet! Makes me wanna snuggle up with them! LOVE that 2nd one also!

Anna-Karin posted the following on January 27, 2012 at 10:01 PM.

Oh my goodness what cuties! As a dog lover these are tugging at my heart strings. Who doesn’t love little puppies??
Love how you captured them so young.

Lisa Kelly posted the following on January 28, 2012 at 2:18 AM.

Awwww, could this puppy be any cuter. So gorgeous.

Kelly Wilson | Norman, OK Newborn Photographer posted the following on January 28, 2012 at 1:47 PM.

Oh my stars, they are PRECIOUS!!!

Tara McGlinchey posted the following on January 28, 2012 at 9:30 PM.

Oh my goodness, so cute! I have a case of puppy love. :)

alej keigan posted the following on January 30, 2012 at 1:51 PM.

adorable!!! awesome photos of this little guy!

Kate Lall posted the following on January 30, 2012 at 5:46 PM.

Oh my!!! How cute!!!

meggan posted the following on January 31, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

OMG! What adorableness! My daughter is so jealous that you have such cute puppies in your home!

PamN posted the following on February 1, 2012 at 10:51 AM.

The cuteness is KILLING me!!!!