Me, not a fan of being in FRONT of the camera;)

About Vanity Photography

Vanity Photography, owned by Heather Georger primarily shoots natural light sessions (though studio sessions are available) of newborns, children, maternity, couples and families in Austin, Round Rock, Hutto, Taylor, Cedar Park, Leander, Georgetown, Pfluggerville, Texas and surrounding Central Texas areas. Vanity Photography also photographs High School Seniors, Engaged Couples, Bridals, Boudoir and Weddings.. Please contact Heather at heather@vanityphotography.net or 512-642-3270 to reserve your session today.

My 3 in the Wild Flowers

I am slightly behind in blogging, these were taken in March and I adore them! My babies are getting so big! Now the task of what to print and how big is before me;)

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

Like this post? Share it!

• Facebook

donna posted the following on May 7, 2012 at 1:31 PM.

I love how crisp and clear you have these photos! and the light is gorgeous! Beautiful session!

donna posted the following on May 7, 2012 at 1:35 PM.

I love how crisp and clear these are! and the light is gorgeous! Beautiful session!

Amanda posted the following on May 7, 2012 at 2:34 PM.

Very cute kiddos! I love the yellow flowers too. Been meaning to take my own out to a field of flowers as well.

Jen Davis posted the following on May 7, 2012 at 2:53 PM.

I love the light and the kids really know how to work it, don’t they? Darling!!

Tyler Plank posted the following on May 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM.

Such stunning images of your beautiful children! Love the lighting!

Lori Romney posted the following on May 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM.

These are gorgeous! I love the lighting and location!

Amber posted the following on May 8, 2012 at 4:12 AM.

Wow! You’re children are absolutely gorgeous! And I LOVE your oldest daughter’s haircut :)

Angela posted the following on May 8, 2012 at 8:12 AM.

Beautiful images!! I love all of them, you are going to have a tough time deciding!

Liz posted the following on May 8, 2012 at 9:11 AM.

How beautiful! Great colors, nice and crisp & clear! Love them!